Customer Service Representative
Recruitment/staffing and onboarding BPO provided by Gasha Consulting.
This job opening by Gasha Consulting PLC is on behalf of AM General Trading.
AM General Trading is an Ethiopian company dedicated to the sale, assembly, and distribution of quality cars and trucks with a focus on a sustainable transportation infrastructure. It is based in Addis Ababa and Dire Dawa and is one of the top five largest in nationwide auto sales. AM General Trading has been consistently delivering increased profits while building a solid foundation for the company's future. Despite the challenging business environment in Ethiopia in the last three years, our focus remains to be sustaining this profitability while expanding the company's Electronic Vehicle market share and its manufacturing capacity. AM General Trading currently distributes a range of vehicles, from two-wheeled motorcycles to heavy commercial trucks such as those by Isuzu.
Act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that clients might face with accuracy and efficiency, provide excellent customer service and promote this idea throughout the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Closely work with the marketing officer in executing marketing activities in the region
- Take ownership of customers’ issues
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop and follow service/communication procedures, policies and standards
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Collaborate with sales team to meet company sales target
- Education: 10+2 diploma, BA or BSC degree in a related field is a plus
- Proven 3 or more years of work experience in customer service/support or as a client service representative
- Prefer experience in sales
- Proficiency in Amharic and English
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified applicants should submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject line “Customer Service Representative”:
CV with contact information (email address and phone number)
2 recommendation letters
Education and work experience credentials/documents
Applicants who do not follow the above instructions will not be considered.
Back to Job Listing