The World Bank wanted to gain insights into the effectiveness of its mobile platform on women owned small businesses that it supports in Ethiopia. We conducted user testing, assessments, surveys, data analysis, and reporting that positively impacted the World Bank's ongoing mobile platform development.
We helped Grasel Trading re-organize and streamlined its business processes, revamped thier HR practices and more. We also provided hosted email solutions, hosted website, and created a new company profile.
Created marketing and pricing strategy for ICM Communications for their new line of Booklet products. Their entry to market was done confidence and planning rather than uncertainty. Also, created a new "tender business process" to better manage its sales.
Gasha Consulting provided very helpful advice and common sense business planning for the company.
Grasel Trading is looking forward to seeing the benefits of the valuable tool that has been pu in practice.
When we manufactured our very first product, Gasha Consulting helped us price it right so that our entry to market was done with confidence, rather than uncertainty. The entry price was just right for the our target market.
[We] are more than happy to recommend Gasha Consulting on its business process management services. Gasha team is open to discussions with an ability to propose solutions for any business process related issues.
We value honest and straightforward communication. We always strive to build long lasting relationships.
Gasha Consulting is an Ethiopian firm with a global perspective, comprising consultants from Ethiopia, the United States, and Europe.
This gives Gasha Consulting a unique perspective and experience to help both Ethiopian and foreign based companies
seeking to do business in Ethiopia.
Most of our clients, close to 70%, are Ethiopian. The remaining 30% are from Germany, the United States, Turkey, South
Korea, and Italy with European companies comprising about 60% of our foreign business.