Call Us: +251-944-136472
Follow Us:
Solutions Start Here
የመፍትሔዎች ምንጭ
  • ጋሻ አማካሪዎች
    Solutions Live Here
  • Disorganization holding you back?
    Let us help you streamline your business
  • Stumbling from one crisis to the next?
    Let us get you back to thinking strategically

Would you like to hear about our solutions?

Contact us today for a free consultation.

Recent Work

What We Offer

Management Consulting

Management Consulting at its core is about problem solving ...

More info

IT Consulting

Our goal is always to provide a practical technology solution.

More info

Printing & Imaging Solutions

In need of complete printing solutions and maintenance service?

More info

Web and Email Hosting

Is your business running on an unreliable free email service?

More info

Time & Attendance Systems

Still using paper and pencil to keep track of employee attendance? Switch to fingerprint based attendance solution.

More info

IT Support

Outsource your IT support needs including backup and recovery to us and focus on your core business.

More info

Gasha Consulting provided very helpful advice and common sense business planning for the company. Grasel Trading is looking forward to seeing the benefits of the valuable tool that has been pu in practice.

Ato Girum Melaku

General Manager , Grasel Trading, PLC.

When we manufactured our very first product, Gasha Consulting helped us price it right so that our entry to market was done with confidence, rather than uncertainty. The entry price was just right for the our target market.

Suleiman Shifaw

Genearl Manager , Impact Communcations.

[We] are more than happy to recommend Gasha Consulting on its business process management services. Gasha team is open to discussions with an ability to propose solutions for any business process related issues.

Ato Surafel Worku

Chief Operations Officer , 251 Communications

Who We Are

We value honest and straightforward communication. We always strive to build long lasting relationships.

Gasha Consulting is an Ethiopian firm with a global perspective, comprising consultants from Ethiopia, the United States, and Europe. This gives Gasha Consulting a unique perspective and experience to help both Ethiopian and foreign based companies seeking to do business in Ethiopia. Most of our clients, close to 70%, are Ethiopian. The remaining 30% are from Germany, the United States, Turkey, South Korea, and Italy with European companies comprising about 60% of our foreign business.

We Are Good At

Business Process Management 95%

System Integration 95%

Project/Organizational Management 98%

Technology Implementation 95%

Banking & Finance Systems 95%

Meet The Team

Meles

Account Manager, Sales

Mikias

Account Manager, Sales

Teddy

Finance Consultant

Tsedale

Administrative Assistant

Yonatan

Solutions Architect

Elsabet

Accountant

Yoftahe

Principal Consultant

Solomon

Senior Technical Engineer

Careers
Contact Us
  • Address: Kirkos Subcity, Wereda 3, Near Wengalwit Hintsa
    Wello Sefer, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
  • Phone (ET): +251-944-136472
  • Email: info@gashaconsulting.com
  • Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Saturday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
    Sunday: Closed
Events
© 2016. «Gasha Consulting, PLC». All right reserved.